November 09, 2018

PFC leadership | Nov 9, 2018 | ~ Unity in the Community on 11-11….. Let’s Make it Happen! (with the Corey Goode and Cobra teams)!! ~ | Blogger: By the way, verdensalt.dk will not post as much, a few days time... Stay tuned!... |


Please accept our invitation to participate in the upcoming 11/11/18 mass meditations at 11:11 AM EST, 12:11 PM EST, and 2:00 PM EST!
[AND PLEASE HELP US SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE !!!]

For more information about these meditations please visit the following link:



Meditation #1
At 11:11 AM EST – A MEDITATION TO CLEAR THE ENERGETIC PLANES AND OPEN THE WAY FOR FULL DISCLOSURE
Guided meditation in English:
Guided Meditation Playlist:
(See Meditation Instructions Below)

Meditation #2
At 11:11 AM CST/12:11 PM EST – JOIN THE 144K MEDITATION GROUP
….for a meditation to WAKE UP humanity to their soul purpose and soul mission….
……and for CONSISTENT monthly mass meditations to liberate this planet…..

Meditation #3
At 2:00 PM EST – A GUIDED MEDITATION WITH COREY GOODE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE NOW
DisclosureFest LIVESTREAM at 2 PM Eastern Time/ 7PM GMT on 11/11:


Disclosure News Italy | Nov 9, 2018 | ~ Earth’s Vibrations – Immediate Report ~ |


Earth’s Vibrations – Immediate Report – November 8 2018. By Gabriel RL.

We had a small increase in Earth’s Vibration due to small movements in space related to captures of non confederated ships. In the midst of these movements, a large amount of energy has come towards Earth and is causing some physical discomforts, from pressure on the head, body and loss of orientation (feeling of being out of reality).

Contrary to what some movements might look like, the Earth is not under threat of imminent destruction. The Light Forces are NOTlosing ground, and of course there are over 15 billion Ashtar Command ships, only in the Earth’s Lower Orbit.

Blessings,

Gabriel RL.

COBRA | Nov 9, 2018 | ~ Time Sensitive Situation Update ~ | Blogger: [🤒many LW feels heavy as of low energized, sicks and require some inner healing at this moment of time and we need to sent some LOVE💜] ... (You need to understand that if you wish to make your life better, you need to do 80% of the work yourself so the Light forces can help you with the remaining 20% - COBRA) ... Thanks to COBRA for this post, but verdensalt.dk was not confused or suffering insight about Delta Option plan, in the first post, but some people are apparently... I have already said on this channel more than a few times, that 'We the People' are responsible for ourselves and our surroundings, inviting love and happiness. Nobody is going to save us, we need to do the inner work and prepare for the EVENT, which is already here - inside our body and mind... Anyhow, both lightworkers and lightwarriors use the same tools and ‘weapon’: love, peace, empathy, awareness, forgiveness, knowing and understanding. They have not and will not give up on humanity and on the world as a whole, because the truth is embedded into their being, and while maybe not always consciously, they know that the truth and the light will prevail in this shift from mind to heart... 🙏 Victory of The Light... |

Hvem er Cobra: Stifter af bloggen http://2012portal.blogspot.com ; Denne blog er den officielle formidler af kommunikation fra modstandsbevægelsen.

Eftersom jeg for længst har givet efter på disse højst usædvanlige fænomener og trosberetninger for vores forfædre samt galaktiske venners færden, er det en god ide som nybegynder, at læse eller slå tingene op via bibliotecapleyades.net (google søgeord og vælge dette site) eller (http://www.verdensalt.dk/2014/08/kort-situationsopdatering-pa-kloden.html) for at forstå hele sammenhængen.

Cobra is a Pleiadian contactee and has been in contact with the underground for over 35 years. He has been told to remain anonymous by The Resistance and has ongoing communications with beings from Planet X that assist The Resistance Movement. As an earthly representative of the Agarthan network and the light forces, he strives to prepare humanity for the up and coming event horizon.

Delta Option plan has triggered many different and strong responses and thus requires a little clarification.
https://spearoflight.blogspot.com/2018/11/personal-thought-operation-delta.html

First, the general plan for the Event has remained the same. Delta Option covers only certain aspects of pre-Event operations.

Second, the main aim of the Light Forces is to minimize suffering on the planet and to decrease the level of violence, and Delta Option plan will be activated ONLY as a last resort when all other more peaceful options have failed. The probability of this happening oscillates from moment to moment, but the Resistance estimates the probability for the Delta option decreasing in the long term as the situation stabilizes.

There has been a lot of activity behind the scenes in the last few days and this article is partially correct:
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/11/corey-goode-alliance-update-new-phase-of-operations-preparations-underway-secret-grand-juries/

The Resistance has not been as active on the surface as it is now since early 2000s.

On a very positive note, I have received certain awesome intel on the level I did not receive since the year 2000, from a very high and reliable source.

I can just say that the amazing future we have been fighting for is real, and will happen. Replicators, free energy, interstellar travel, the Golden Age, all this is awaiting us. Trillions upon trillions of dollars are spent by the Cabal every year to give us the impression that nothing has changed and nothing every will. When this Truman show falls apart, you will all be amazed.

Until then, instead of falling into a black hole of despair and passivity, you can use this book as a tool to go through an inner transformation and experience a better life:
https://www.amazon.com/Living-Joy-Personal-Spiritual-Transformation/dp/0915811030

You need to understand that if you wish to make your life better, you need to do 80% of the work yourself so the Light forces can help you with the remaining 20%.


ModernGalaxy | Nov 9, 2018 | ~ Kryon Explains Why Old Souls Will Develop Powerful Abilities That Others Won't ~ | Blogger: Must-listen podcast about old soul abilities, lacking of self-worth, what is our purpose on Earth? - as always a solution or esoteric explaining is giving, uplifting message coming through Kryon 💞... 'In this Channeling Kryon details every aspect of what makes you important as a Lightworker and explains what you had to go through in past lives to earn these gifts and abilities. Kryon also gives Old Souls reason to have confidence and value in themselves and their important mission on Earth' ... |