Apr 23, 2023

πŸ’°πŸ§ˆπŸŒŸ ('He who has the GOLD rules.' ~ BF) Ben Fulford - 911 Cantor Fitzgerald and Gold" pΓ₯ YouTube ~ Apr 23, 2023 (SoTW; This is of course a old interview, but still very valid. Benjamin, like whistleblower and ex-banker, Mads Palsvig, has said; (before Mr. Palsvig, went politician-rouge) 'there's 5% cash - the rest - 95% is digital account money'. Mr. Fulford talks to David Wilcock and says it's about China's TRILLIONS in gold that were sent to the U.S. Inc. even before, Mao Zedong, and then, placed down the basement of the WTC, where it disappeared, as a result of 911. After that, anger and a lawsuit that followed with a threat of world war. In other words, Mr. Fulford reveals Cantor Fitzgerald's role in 911 and why gold is the real reason behind 9/11. As we know, or I have studied for years, the gold, that went missing and 3,000 died on the September 11 attacks and 3-letter agencies, parts of pentagon and department of implementation of NESARA (etc. etc.) - a miraculous secret law hundreds of years in the making - that they believe was blocked and covered up by the Bush administration. These are facts many truthers are saying. There's lot more revelations in this video) ~ |

πŸ™ ~ πŸ’ (Dr. Charlie Ward 22nd Apr) Todays Inspirational Spiritual Quotes & Videos ~ Apr 23, 2023 (Charlie: 'Iran & Saudi Arabia now friends - warmongering is over. Prest. Trump in Reno w/ Chinese elders + Iraq + 1 Rep. from 29 Ctry. to get GCR value up. We are very, very, very close to the banking collapse. We are Fighting flat-Earth theory when SpaceX Starship was rumored to hit the 'DOME' and exploded') ~ |


⚫‎πŸ’πŸ”₯ (SR Blackout, Firework-Flash, Bright Meteor & Rare Hybrid Solar Eclipse) Jason A World News: WHAT IS GOING ON? (2023 IS STRANGE!) ~ Apr 23, 2023 ~ |

🏳️‍⚧️🍌(Big Bad Hooty Hottest Tearful Trannies Lingering Laugh) Jim Crenshaw: BIG MIKE ROBINSON POSTED A PIC WITH HIS BROTHER TO TWITTER. THE COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€‘πŸŒ ~ Apr 23, 2023 ~ |