Oct 8, 2019

⚖️ ~ FBI: Sacramento man extradited from Denmark to face 1995 child sex charges (sacbee) ~ | Blogger: [๐Ÿ˜งO-M-G! May Justice Be Served๐Ÿ˜”] ... I simple don't understand why so many adults, in Denmark and globally, has the desire to actively hunt down and sexual abuse other or own children, which destroy their childhood, giving them lifetime traumatic nightmares to the extent of suicidal tendencies, if not solved by professionals... Of course, not all paedophiles are child sex offenders, and conversely not all child sex offenders are paedophiles. Some people who sexually abuse children are not preferentially attracted to children at all. The abuse is a matter of opportunity: the child is a sexual surrogate for an unavailable adult or the abuse represents a need to dominate and control another human being, acco. to theconversation.. "Almost 90% of sexually abused children are abused* by someone they know. Of the remaining 10%, some are victimised as part of the sex trade, where children are bought and sold for cash"... |

A Sacramento man was returned to the city Friday to stand trial for child sex crimes from 1995 following his extradition from Denmark, according to the FBI.

Mark Anthony Smith was charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under the age of 14 and one count of attempted kidnapping to commit a lewd and lascivious act on a child under the age of 14 in May 1995, but fled the country in 1996 before he could face trial, according to an FBI news release.

Smith, 55, remained hidden for 23 years before being located and detained in July by Danish officials in Copenhagen, Denmark. He was extradited to the U.S. and arrested by Sacramento State police officers at the FBI Sacramento field office Friday.

He is being held at the Sacramento County Jail and is due in court Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment